Hi there, I’m Jeff.
Jeff Aidikoff is a founding partner of Bedsore.Law. He has dedicated his career to fighting for the rights of vulnerable nursing home residents, and pursuing justice for injured residents in court, recovering over $10 million for his clients.
Jeff formed Bedsore.Law with Ernest Tosh because each recognized a need to provide specialized representation to nursing home residents who suffered from dangerous and painful bedsores. The firm is also focused on educating the public about the danger bedsores pose to nursing home residents across the United States.
- Super Lawyers, Super Lawyer, 2024
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star, Up-and-Coming 100, 2019, 2021
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2015-2021
- Top 100 Trial Lawyer, National Trial Lawyers
- Top 40 Under 40, National Trial Lawyers
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Lifetime Member
- Top Lawyer, AVVO, 2016-2023
- Lead Counsel Rating in Elder Law
- Discovery of Regulatory Documents: Debunking the Myth of an “SEC Privilege” in Securities Arbitration, PIABA Bar Journal, Vol. 18, No. 2, 2011.
- States With a Civil Private Right of Action for Financial Elder Abuse, PIABA Bar Journal, Vol 24, No.1, 2017.
- Discovery in Nursing Home Abuse Cases, The Advocate, April 2020.
Board of Directors & Committees
From 2015 to 2019, Jeff served on the Board of Directors for the Exceptional Children’s Foundation (ECF), the only nonprofit in California that provides a lifetime continuum of services for disabled children, adults and seniors. In 2017, he was elected to serve as Vice Treasurer, Secretary and Chairman of the Development Committee for ECF.
From 2017 to 2019, Jeff served on the Board of Directors for the Los Angeles Trial Lawyers’ Charities (LATLC), whose primary purpose is to make a positive difference in the quality of life for people within the greater Los Angeles area, focusing on issues related to education, children, survivors of abuse, persons with disabilities, and homelessness, by providing financial assistance to disadvantaged persons and groups in the greater Los Angeles area.
In 2022, Jeff was selected to serve on the Media Relations Committee for the Nursing Home Litigation Section of the American Association for Justice.